Moodle+ Preview Resources
In the science Moodle+ you will find advice and resources developed by the HIAS science team and teachers to support the teaching and assessment of science from KS1-4.
The science team continually works with teachers to develop resources to support planning, teaching and assessment in such a way that inspires children and young people and helps them make progress, and above all helps them learn to think and behave like scientists.
- a range of trialled materials to support effective curriculum planning.
- best practice examples, activities and other ideas for teaching science.
- practical advice and guidance for teaching children and young people who experience emotional and behavioural barriers to learning.
- materials to ensure progression, raising aspiration and attainment for all children and young people across the key stages.
In Moodle+ Preview there are some samples of resources to give an indication of what the full document includes in Moodle+. For a comprehensive list of resources available on the Science Moodle+, please see the Moodle+ handbook 2023-24.
Subscription costs 2023-24
Moodle+ subscription prices for this year will remain unchanged. The subscription fees enable us to maintain the sites and add new content regularly:
- Hampshire Maintained schools with 2023/24 HTLC subscription: £350
- Hampshire Maintained schools without an HTLC subscription: £420
- Non Hampshire Maintained schools with 2023/24 HTLC subscription: £350 + VAT
- Non Hampshire Maintained schools without an HTLC subscription: £510 + VAT
If you would like to take out a subscription, please complete this form. Once your application has been processed, we will be in touch to advise your school's login details.Please click on the hyperlinks below to view the documents: